EkonoRack® 2.0 is the simplest non-penetrating solar mounting solution for commercial flat rooftops. The system’s ETL Certification attests to its high standard of safety and robust design, allowing it to be grounded with only one grounding lug per array.
EkonoRack® 2.0’s innovative design is composed of only one major component, acting as a ballast tray windshield mount and multiple panel support. The system’s pre-attached roof mats save time on installation and provide maximum protection for the roof.
KB RACKING® offers a 25-year standard product warranty, with extended warranty available.
Only 3 main components for rapid installation
Pre-attached roof protection mats approved by major roofing manufacturers
Customizable row spacing, tilt angle and orientation
- Single point grounding per array due to UL 2703 Listing
- Single tool installation
- Class A fire tested for Type 1 and Type 2 panels
- Non-penetrating installation prevents leaks
- Integrated rubber roof protection mats for a hassle-free installation
- Fast installation with click-in module clamps: up to 3-4kW/man-hour
- High-grade, corrosion-free aluminum components
- Available as Wire Management Solution
- 25-year standard product warranty, with extended warranty available
EkonoRack® 2.0 Installation Video
Inclinations: 5°, 10°, 12°, 15°, 20°
Distribution Load: 3 – 8 lbs/ ft2
Orientation Panel: Landscape, Portrait (5°)
Material: Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
Row Spacing: 49.21 – 62.01”/ 1.25 – 1.575m
Roof Type: All types of flat roofs
Roof Pitch: Up to 5°
Grounding Method: ETL certified grounding clamp, grounded once per array as per UL2703
Building Height: Up to 60’/ 18.3m (higher upon request)
Wind Speed: Up to 170 mph (274 km/h) for Exposure B and C
Wind Tunnel Testing: Boundary layer wind tunnel tested by RWDI – based on ASCE 7-10, NBCC 2005, IBC 2012 & OBC 2012 standards
Patent Number: US D774,874 S
Working with KB Racking’s EkonoRack® 2.0 was simple and easy. Not only was the solar racking system very straight forward and easy to install, KB Racking’s project management provided outstanding support and customer service making them our go to company for commercial solar racking.
Elijah Johnson-Heck, Lead Designer, Native Solar